Volunteering at MIFSA
With the contribution of dedicated volunteers, MIFSA is able to deliver and expand our full range of services while offering rewarding volunteering experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
Involvement of volunteers at MIFSA means together we:
- Continue the spirit and culture of our founding members
- Assist and encourage development of new skills
- Improve the skills and knowledge held within our organisation
- Expand our programs so that we are able to reach people we haven’t reached before
- Increase our contact with the community
- Meet Our Mission: to increase opportunities to achieve good mental health, to promote acceptance of mental illness in the community and provide quality services for people with mental illness, their family and friends
What volunteering opportunities are available?
Volunteering opportunities arise through the needs of MIFSA services for volunteer support as well as offers received from volunteers with skills which may be used to compliment various MIFSA services. Volunteering opportunities at MIFSA occur regularly within some services, including:
- Wayville, Christies Beach, Mannum and Eyre Activity Programs
- Fundraising support
- MIFSA Board
For further information, please contact us:
Ph: (08) 8378 4100